Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blowjobs and Pics

Anyone who's had regular sex for a long period of time realizes the inevitable, the physical act of sex can get boring. Very boring.

As a young man, the ultimate experience is often thought of in physical terms. As we age we realize how large a role the mental aspect play in our physical experience of sex. Giving up or taking control, mentally and bodily, can be extraordinarily arousing.

Let me break it down another way; the only reason we have sex instead of sitting around all day playing with our genitals is for the interaction with another human being. It's about manipulating another person's body, their comfort, their arousal, and in turn being manipulated yourself. It's part teamwork, part battle of wills.

Nikky is not a shy girl, not by a long shot, but she hates sharing anything other than family-style photos. Sexy pictures leave her feeling incredibly vulnerable and exposed (pun intended). I have absolutely no interest in seeing a fuck-buddy's family photos, If there's no skin showing, don't bother me with it. So this was a bit of an issue for me... and yet, also an opportunity.

I spent most of the night subtly manipulating her into finally taking and sending me naked photos. The dirtier, the more she fought it, the more arousing they were to receive.

Aren't camera phones an amazing invention? It adds a whole new dimension to relationships in the telecommunications age.

When confronted with reluctance I've found that arousal is an excellent tool to get what you want. For a woman, the laws penned by Sir Isaac Newton come to mind:
"An object at rest tends to stay at rest; but once you get the proverbial 'ball' rolling, it doesn't want to stop until it's cum all over the place."

Okay, maybe those weren't exactly the words he used but they still apply. Ask a random woman for a BJ and you're going to get slapped, but you ask the same woman after 15 minutes of heavy petting, wet, hungry, an animal - you'll find her far more pliable.

So my texts to Nikky got progressively dirtier and dirtier until her responses started to get a desperate tinge, then after a few dropped hints that a photo or two would keep the party 'rolling', I got what I wanted: control.

It was never about the actual photos (that was just a nice, nice benefit), it was about getting her to do something she did not want to do. Something that truly bothered her in a primal way. It was just as arousing as grabbing her, strapping her down, and taking them myself would have been.

Which is why I think Nikky is slightly more fun than Jenn (even though Jenn is the more appealing of the two, physically and mentally), because Jenn has fewer boundaries for me to push against and Nikky has several really fun ones.

My only regret is that they both really like giving Blowjobs. I mean, they actually LIKE going down and that really takes a lot of the fun out of it.

2 comments:

  1. YOu are hysterical. Love that newton bit. So true. I really like your honesty and I'm enjoying getting a look into a man's head who really doesn't give a fuck. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is interesting getting a man's point of view – dirty bastard! HA!
    I was just thinking, maybe I give my blowjobs away too easily. Mind you I've never had any complaints. :-D But it's what I do, best!

    ReplyDelete