Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Johnny's Back

*to the theme of "shady's back... back again"*

So, Johnny's back in the saddle. Nikky found a way to chat with me that doesn't leave any bread crumbs for her husband to follow... so we'll probably be meeting up later this week. It's stupid, I know, reckless and idiotic, probably, but it just sounds like too much fun to resist. Is danger incredibly arousing or is it just me?

I look back at my previous posts and remember how nerve wracking those few days were when she first got busted. I really, really don't need the risk. But right now I really do need the FUN, and Nikky was always a ton of fun.

In addition to finding some time with Nikky soon, Jenn's roommate will be out of town this weekend so that opens up more opportunities. It's looking like it's going to be a good week as long as work doesn't get in the way.

My vacation was fun in a wholesome, almost monogamous way (probably would have been boring except I haven't done the monogamous thing in a long time), but now I'm back to my immoral, lying, womanizing ways. I can't wait to take full advantage of the upcoming opportunities.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - love your writing.

    Yes, danger is incredibly arousing and addictive.

    ReplyDelete