Saturday, December 19, 2009

Redbook VS. Tree Frog

I just had to share this tidbit. There was a bulletin put out by Blogger a little while ago about the "Next Blog" feature. Instead of the link sending you to a random blog it now sends you to a similar blog. Supposedly.

I was playing around on the blog today and gave it a try. From my blog it send to me "Tree Frog", an insightful blog about humanity's impact on nature. I couldn't help but laugh.

Isn't Blogger a branch of Google? You'd think it'd have better search capabilities. Seriously, what keyword match it found I have no idea.

You should give it a try and see what you find.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I got something called 'Art Journal'. Looked like a cool art blog, but... Seriously..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at a bunch more, and they all were family blogs, I think it was the HNT post, possibly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, yeah I just tried and got some too. Their equation needs some revision! :)

    ReplyDelete