Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Year In

So, my dear readers, it has been an interesting year. Plenty of ups and downs, ins and outs (as they were), and definitely a few bumps along the way. In summary, it's been a year pretty well lived.

1. There were many new sexual partners!
2. No STDs, and only one scare (read The Steam Room)
3. No Pregnancies, and only one scare (still pretty sure it wasn't mine)
4. Learned a lot of new tips and tricks from these new partners
5. Mostly managed to keep my sex life separate from my normal life
6. Managed to avoid any serious trouble with the law
7. Didn't wreck my car
8. Had fun discovering blogging
9. Finances are looking slightly better than last year
10. And managed not to scar my daughter in any new ways (nothing a few thousand in therapists bills can't fix)

So really, it was lived almost exactly to the limit without crossing any big lines. And only a few scares involved along the way. All in all, it was pretty successful.

Among my favorite moments:
Movies with Jenn (Journey Through Jenn)
Lunches with Nikky (Two Twos for Thursday)
And exploring my own dominant side (Blowjobs and Pics)

And my favorite sex tip learned:
Though seemingly awkward, eating a chick out from behind can be very rewarding. It changes the psychology of the act, she can't see what you're doing and it's a more 'vulnerable' position.

It's been mostly good and what wasn't so good I've learned from. I hope that all of you can say the same about yours.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like it was a pretty good year for you! Wishing you a wonderful 2010 :-)

    xo,
    kitten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was definitely a 'learning curve' and not an easy year! Many mistakes and fuck-ups and hurt feelings, but generally, I came out of it for the better I think. There were some good moments too, of course, but I don't want a repeat!

    Happy 2010. Here's to more happy fucking...

    ReplyDelete