Thursday, February 11, 2010

Apologies

My apologies to my loyal readers (the whole handful of you) for my tardy blog posts. Somewhere along my virtual travels my beloved laptop exchanged information with a questionable source and picked up a nasty STD. The "Internet Security 2010" virus is (after some research) not that difficult to get rid of... unless you restart your computer (like I did), in which case it corrupts Windows to the point where it won't actually load anymore. I spent about a week trying to repair it on my own before realizing my meager computer knowledge was woefully inadequate and turned it over to some professionals, so I find myself essentially computerless for the time being.

I refuse to write on someone else's computer, or a work computer, so I won't be contributing blogs until the geniuses at the computer store work their way around to repairing mine. My blog withdrawals have led to long periods of headaches and the shakes, so believe me when I say that as soon as it is repaired I will be back tainting the web with my own brand of devious, soul-leeching, commentary.

-Johnny

P.S. If you happen to know the mentally challenged person who wrote the IS2010 virus please email me their name and address so that I can personally tar and feather them before dissecting them with nail clippers (it's possible and very, very painful).

24 comments:

  1. Nice to almost have you back.

    Hope you get to exact your revenge. That would be a good blog story. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're back on line soon.

    I'll lend you the nail clippers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 生活總是起起伏伏,心情要保持快樂才好哦!! .........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 當你真心渴望某一樣東西,整個宇宙都會聯合起來幫助你。..................................................

    ReplyDelete