Sunday, May 19, 2013

Drinking and blogging

Johnny's back.  A little bit of alcohol in the blood stream, some female attention this past week, and everything seems so much simpler.

I've been thinking about Nicole a lot, the chick from my Martial Arts class.  She's an amazing woman that I would love to spent time with outside of class but I've avoided making any moves because I'm friends with the instructor, her long time boyfriend.  I felt like I had to keep it to myself to preserve our little friendly class dynamic but I've decided that this particular ball has been in my court for far too long.  Now I'm thinking that maybe that the decision about their relationship should be on her, not on me.  So, I'm going to make my attraction known and let her decide whether it should be pursued or not.  What's the worst that happens, we maintain the status quo?   Or, I suppose the instructor might kick my ass and/or ban me from class.  That would suck.

Heather, I like her, she's the woman I had a nice date with the other night.  She's seeming a little flaky though, she said she wants to go out again but I haven't heard much from her since.  I'm thinking she's busy and a little scatter brained, not playing games or anything.  Too bad, she's pretty cool.  So, I'm taking it easy and watching to see how it turns out.

Leah, I haven't really talked about her here yet.  I met her through work, she's a mother of two that wants fun not complications.  Yeah, I can do that.  I can understand, empathize, and still be able to fuck her brains out.  Isn't that what every single mother is looking for?  To feel young, attractive, desired, and not deal with stupid dating games.  I can do all that, smiling.

Yeah, a little bit of alcohol and I'm already trying to figure out how to juggle three women.  I've been here before, it's a lot of fun, it inspires a lot of interesting blog posts... Maybe this time around I can keep myself out of too much trouble.  Maybe.  I'm not going to hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment