Friday, June 7, 2013

An Interesting Proposition

Alright, this one caught me off guard.  I'm still puzzling over it.  Yea or nea?

So, I've got this acquaintance at work, we don't work together but we work in the same building.  He's a really cool, laid back guy about twenty years older than me.  We bullshit every once and a while but that's about it.

Well, today he asked me to step outside with him, have a few words.  It turns out that him and his wife are swingers.  I didn't know that.  He knows that I'm single at the moment and asked if I wanted to "get to know" his wife.  His wife is about ten years older than me, in terrific shape, and definitely hot.  Would I like to get to know her?  Uh... yeah... other than the whole being his wife thing.

A few times a year he goes out of town for about three months.  The two of them find and approve a playmate that she gets to have while he's gone.  Ok, I think I can almost understand that.

You following so far?  It gets weirder.

Once the two of them approve the play mate and the husband leaves, then the play sessions are photographed, filmed, and sent to the husband.  He likes to watch.  Ok, that I understand a little less...

But it still gets weirder.

If everything goes well while the hubby is gone, then when he comes back he does the play-date filming in person.  As in, he sits in the corner, watching the play-mate and wife fucking, stroking his willy with one hand and holding a camcorder with the other.  I imagine he provides some direction as well, "No!  Thrust deeper!  Pull her hair!  Pull her hair!  Why isn't your cock bigger?!?"

That I understand even less.  Having a safe play-mate, husband approved, for when the husband is away... I can kind of understand that.  The rest not so much...

So, he lays all of this out for me, tells me to think it over for a while.  First, I'm flabbergasted.  Second, I'm disgusted.  Third, I'm somewhat intrigued.  I mean, his wife's hot... I'm not sure about the rest of it, but his wife's hot at least.  As far as having someone else in the room, working a video camera, that sounds kind of creepy.  In general, I don't even like having my picture taken, let alone being filmed having sex.  But then, I've always said I would try anything once.  But it still seems so weird...

I don't know, the whole thing has thrown me for a loop.  I'll bounce the idea around the back of my head for a while.  Then, of course, I'll sign up.

Did you ever doubt it?

Don't worry, if any of this actually goes down I'll be writing all about it here.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't do this you'll spend your entire life wondering what would it have been like.

    Also I don't think what he's asking is so weird. Its what turns them on which may not be the same as what turns you on but its not really weird. Lots of men feel this way and do different things to act on this.

    ReplyDelete