Saturday, June 28, 2014

Wordpress

A couple months ago I started a second blog on Wordpress.  The blogging scene is a little more active and it's easier to connect and interact with other writers.  It being more active, I've actually been posting a lot more often than I have in the past.  It's really nice to get more feedback and find other bloggers who are interesting and active too.

While I'm not closing this blog, I haven't been updating is as often as the Wordpress blog.  For some reason it's a pain to copy and paste the posts, so I've been dragging my feet a bit on keeping this site up do date.  I'll try and do better in the future.

So, for anyone interested the Wordpress address is: http://idsredbook.wordpress.com/

If you have to have absolutely current posts that's the site to check.  Otherwise, feel free to continue following here and I'll try and keep everything updated.

Thanks,

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment