Saturday, July 5, 2014

Emoticon Cyber-sex

I was chatting with Ann today and lamented the fact that there isn’t really a “horny” emoticon.  Winks are all cute but I wanted one that was a little hornier than that.  Where’s the one with “come fuck me” eyes?  Or gives a steamy, “I want to fuck you” look?
So, I decided to make my own…  Yeah, it wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be.  In fact, it turned into a bit of a process.  A long process that resulted in the following (I get carried away when I’m having fun):
horny smiley
horny smiley 3
Oooh
horny smiley 5
Yeah?
horny smiley 7
That’s going where?
horny smiley 4
I see
horny smiley 2
Really?  Me too
horny smiley 10
Oh, shit.  You’re going to make me cum.
horny smiley 11
Oh yeah, baby.
horny smiley 8
I”m getting close.
horny smiley 9
Hmmm…
horny smiley 12
fuckfuckfuckfuck fuck…
horny smiley 13
Whew… yeah.  Hmmm…
horny smiley 14

No comments:

Post a Comment