Saturday, July 12, 2014

Video Chat

date night s
 (Long Distance Date Night)
“That is so fucking hot…”
I don’t think that thought has ever run through my head so often.
Ann and I had been discussing some sexy video chatting for a while but the time difference and busy schedules kept getting in the way.  Last night we finally found the time and it was awesome, really awesome.  She mentioned it herself in a post this morning, Three tidbits to share.
Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to expect, I’ve never done any sexual video chatting before.  I almost felt a little awkward at the suggestion.  What do I do?  What do I say?  How the hell do I position my laptop?
Well, we figured it out pretty quick.  Ann likes my voice and a little graphic imagery, so some dirty talk and her vibrator did most of the work for her.  On my side, watching Ann have some fantastic, vocal and physical orgasms was amazing.  The only way it could have been better would have been feeling those orgasms around my cock.  Oh my god, that is so fucking hot…
When it was my turn Ann put on even more of a show, getting some fun angles with the web cam, which was really, really sexy because I knew she was doing it purely for my benefit.  Watching her cum and then touch herself for me, moaning and whispering my name, I had my own intense orgasm.
Holy shit.
Ann is so much fun, so sexy.
It took me about five minutes to catch my breath and get some blood back to my brain.
Then we set the web cams down on our beds and laid down next to them so it was like we were in bed together.  Virtual pillow talk.  It was the perfect end to a very sexy evening.
Yes, a very entertaining, lovely, sexy evening.  I have a feeling there will be a lot more video chats in the future… or at least  as long as we’re not in the same time zone.  August.  I’m counting down the weeks.
All last night and today I had the biggest dopey grin on my face.  Anytime I wasn’t actively doing something my brain was full of sexy images of Ann.  Yeah, anytime I wasn’t actually doing something… I’ve got a raging hard on.  Ann just has that effect on me, even from such a distance.
So, how about it Ann, you want to schedule some more date nights?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment