Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lone Saturday Night

I'm trying really hard not to be bummed out tonight.  It's not working.  It's been a long, emotional week with lots of ups and downs.  On any other Friday or Saturday night after a rough week I'd have a couple glasses of wine or a couple beers to dull the edges but this week I decided to abstain.  Completely.

The unfortunate side effect of abstaining is that I'm really, really bored.  I'm bummed out and bored.  I got a ton of errands done today, kept myself pretty busy, but it's early evening and I have run out of things to occupy my time.  Sure, I could go out... but what evening activity on the weekend doesn't involve copious amounts of alcohol?  I can even here the band playing at the bar down the block from here.  Ah, the sirens call.

So, I'm sitting in my apartment, alone, listening to my dog huff in her sleep and playing around on the internet.  I hate playing around on the internet.  It makes me feel like I'm a bored, bummed out loser with absolutely no life.  Which only reinforces the fact that I don't have much of a life right now.

I mean, how much can I masturbate in a single night before I go blind?

Bummed, bored, and blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment