Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mile High-ish

MILE HIGH-ISH

I’ve always wanted to join the Mile High Club.  If I forgot to add that to the Bucket List I’ll have to go back and put it in.  Seriously, it’s a really big goal for me… just to say I got laid in flight.
There are obvious complications with trying to have sex on a plane, especially on a commercial flight.  The bathrooms are tiny and there’s always a line, the risk of getting busted would be high.  The seats are cramped, the flights are full, so messing around in the seats would be difficult… even if only for a subtle BJ.  Maybe some mutual masturbation under a blanket but you’d have to be seated next to each other and hopefully be the only two in that section of seats, and I don’t think that would qualify for the Mile High Club.
But it’s always been a dream of mine, complications or no.  One day I will figure out a way to make it happen.  No BJs or HJs, I want to fuck in flight.  It’ll happen.
I was reminded of this goal on a recent flight for business.  I was reading Elliot Kay’s newish book Natural Consequences, sequel toGood Intentions.  For anyone interested in well written erotica, I highly, highly recommend those books and even wrote book reviews which I never do.  They’re fun, funny, well written fantasy stories that involve a lot of very steamy sex scenes.
Anyway, while reading I got incredibly horny, not a surprising thing considering the subject matter of the book.  Being horny is not necessarily the best condition to spend five hours in a cramped space with dozens of other people… but I was really caught up in the story and didn’t want to put it down.
So, I did what any other red blooded male would do, I rearranged my manhood to be less obvious and made my way to the tiny bathroom to relieved myself.  Pun intended.  I went to the bathroom, images of sexy demons dancing in my head, and masturbated.  It didn’t take much, I’d been so aroused for the last hour while reading… and it didn’t completely solve the problem since I still had another two hours and a hundred pages to go, but it was an amusing distraction in an otherwise amusement-free situation.
It might not have been a mark checked next to “Joined the Mile High Club” but it was a small step in the right direction.  Mile High Masturbator doesn’t have quite the same ring to it but it’s better than “Mile High Blue Balls”.
mile high s

No comments:

Post a Comment