Saturday, September 6, 2014

Visiting Ann: Bacon and Fudge

VISITING ANN: BACON AND FUDGE

**I recently returned from spending ten fantastic days with Ann St Vincent.  These posts about the visit aren’t going to be in any specific order, there is too much to write on too many topics.  So, don’t look at these like one long story, they are more like post cards or snap shots from a fantastic trip.**
Strangely, bacon came up several times during my visit with Ann, which is why this post is so long.  The stories get better as it goes, so stick with it to the end.  It’s worth it.
bacon heart s
(What could be more romantic than a heart made of bacon?)
I think it surprised Ann a little when I offered to cook her breakfast our first morning together in her home.  I’m not a fantastic cook but my Dad was really good at all foods breakfast-related and passed that on to me, so I was more than happy to whip up some eggs, sausage, and toast.  In fact, I cooked Ann breakfast almost every morning while we were together.
I’m not sure how the subject came up, but at one point bacon became a controversial topic.  We had very different opinions on how it should be prepared.  Ann bakes her bacon, she puts it on a baking sheet and throws it in the oven.  My father considers that sacrilegious and so do I, not because it’s the “wrong” way but because cooking it in a frying pan tastes better.  Why buy bacon, the best breakfast meat ever, if you aren’t going to prepare it in the best tasting way?
Well, this started a bit of a debate between Ann and I, which could only be resolved in a head to head, bacon vs bacon cook off.  I know, win-win, right?  Who cared which way was actually better, either way we were going to eat a lot of bacon.
Ann tossed her bacon in the over, I proceeded to fry mine in a pan.  Frying bacon is always a little messy and I always end up burned in a couple places.  We joked that she could lick the grease off me, a la my Naked Thursday post on bacon.  I also salt and pepper the bacon as it fries, as my dad taught me, which was weird to Ann.  “You salt your bacon?  It’s already salty.”  (It was also strange to one of her friends that I cooked for, but judging by how much of my bacon she ate it must have been alright)
After our taste test, we both agreed that bacon is pretty damn awesome.  Both of our batches came out really good and we ate around a pound of bacon between us.  That’s a helluva way to spend a morning if you ask me.
I’m pretty sure we both knew that my bacon was better but I was a big enough man that I didn’t rub it in.  ;)
After our Bacon challenge, we had the meat on our minds.  So, when we went into a candy shop and noticed a sign for bacon, we couldn’t help ourselves.
Bacon fudge.
Yeah, you read that right, fudge with bacon in it.
We bought a slice and it was better than I could have ever dreamed.  The fudge was perfect, it was the kind that practically melts in your mouth, and the little bits of bacon added a savory, salty addition.
The bacon fudge was fantastic.  If you ever get a chance to try it, definitely do.  We snacked on it for the rest of the day, every bite was just as good as the first.
It might seem odd that I write about a seemingly insignificant thing like a sweet treat, keep reading and you’ll understand.
Ann and I were messing around on one of my last days there.  I asked her if she had any toys that she wanted to play with we still had the chance.
Ann wanted to use her hitachi wand while we were having sex.  For those of you who don’t know what the hitachi wand is (I’m assuming most women know what it is, at least), it’s a very large, very powerful vibrator.
Sure, why not?
Well, I could say that it was a lot of fun, but that would be a major understatement.
We turned the Tenga Egg Ann had bought inside out and placed it over the head of the wand.  It’s one of the uses for the sex toy, and according to her it was a very pleasant addition.  This was the same Egg that we played with in the previous post.
Ann laid on her back, I got on my knees between her legs, and she put the wand between us on her clit.  Each time I thrusted it pressed the vibrator into her.  Yeah, she liked that a lot.  She really, really liked that a lot.
It was good for me too.  The vibration was so powerful that I could feel it pretty much everywhere, not just where it was actually touching. It also tweaked the angle of the thrusts in a way that increased the friction, which felt good too.
Ann was really enjoying herself and was so distracted that I took a few photos with my phone.  Then, I took a video of her cumming… it was a really powerful, really big orgasm and lasted for close to two minutes.  Pretty fucking amazing.
For a large enough donation I might be persuaded to share the video.
I’m totally kidding.  ;)
I told Ann that it felt amazing.
She struggled to reply, gasping for breath, moaning in pleasure.
“Oh, my goodness, yes, it’s amazing, like adding bacon to fudge.”
We got a good laugh out of that, but didn’t slow down.

Did I tell you the trip was fantastic?  Yeah.  Bacon, fudge, and sex, all the best things in the world shared with an amazing woman.  That’s pretty damn hard to beat in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment