Sunday, September 7, 2014

VISITING ANN: LEGOS AND A QUICKIE

**I recently returned from spending ten fantastic days with Ann St Vincent.  These posts about the visit aren’t going to be in any specific order, there is too much to write on too many topics.  So, don’t look at these like one long story, they are more like post cards or snap shots from a fantastic trip.**
visiting ann 5
For most of my time with Ann her son stayed with his father.  We’d arranged the trip and their schedules to make sure we had plenty of alone time.  Even with the scheduling there were a couple times when her son was around, which didn’t bother me at all.
Part of the reason for the trip to see Ann in her own city was to let us see each other in a more natural, realistic setting.  Before, we spent five days on vacation together, which was fun but not necessarily an accurate picture of each other in our day to day lives.  Her son and family are a large part of her life, obviously we needed to know if I could fit in.  So, hanging out with her son was a vital part of the trip.
The first morning that he was with us he pulled out his Legos.
I fucking love Legos.  Maybe that make me a dork, I don’t know, but I can play with Legos all day.  Her son and I played together for over an hour, building space ships and forts.  It was pretty sweet.
He’s a cool kid.  A little on the energetic side, but aren’t they all at that age?  Sometimes I think the whole reason kids exist is to exhaust adults and make them feel older than they actually are.
We had limited time that morning, we had plans together for the afternoon and were dropping him off at his dad’s later that evening.
Ann went upstairs and got prepared to leave.  A while later, she called down to me, telling me that I needed to come up and get ready.  I excused myself from the Lego table and went upstairs.
As I walked into Ann’s bedroom I saw her, half naked and sliding up her panties.  If that’s not a fucking invitation I don’t know what is.  Later, she would argue that she hadn’t intended to seduce me, but come on, she called me up while she was mostly naked?   Sure, we were already running late but there was no way I was passing up the opportunity.
I walked up to her, grabbed her and started kissing her.  She was hesitant at first, didn’t want to be late and her son was downstairs, but I was pretty insistent.  I pressed her up against her bedroom wall and slid down those panties that had only recently been put on.
Still kissing, I started fingering her.  At that point my intention was to get her off quick.  Ann has kind of a magical button in her pussy that quickly leads to orgasm, I wanted to show her what happens when she calls me up half clothed but she changed the plan when she got more aroused.  She grabbed me and dragged me into the bathroom.
Oh, okay.  We’re doing this.  Literally and figuratively, I was up for it if she was.
It might sound odd that we went to the bathroom but her bedroom door was broken and didn’t latch properly, if her son had come up there wouldn’t have been anything to stop him from walking in on us.  So, the bathroom it was.
We got into the bathroom and she bent over the sink in front of the mirror.  I dropped my shorts and positioned myself behind her.  I grabbed her hips.  She was already wet from the fingering so I slid right in.
Fuck, she felt amazing and seeing her reactions in the mirror was really hot.
We didn’t have a lot of time, we were already running late and at any moment we might be interrupted, so I thrusted away furiously.  I watched Ann’s face, the pleasure.  I looked down and saw my cock sliding in and out of her, her ass bouncing against my hips with each thrust.
It didn’t take long before I was on the verge of cumming.  I slammed into her as hard as I could, feeling her wrapped around me, how wet and hot she was.  Over and over, faster and faster.  I was losing control, harder and harder.  Ann’s face in the mirror was intense.
Finally, I grabbed her hips hard and jerked her body into mine, cumming hard inside of her.  We were both shaking, sweating, legs trembling, I slowly moved in and out as I came down.
Whew.
Laughing, we collected ourselves, exited the bathroom and quickly got ready to leave.  When we got downstairs her son was still building, innocent and oblivious.
Legos and a quickie, hard to imagine a better morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment