Friday, October 3, 2014

Bad Morning

Wow, it's barely lunch time and I have already had one hell of an F'd up day.

Talk about getting blind-sided by a bad day, I totally didn't see it coming.  I woke up in a decent mood, I had my to-do list all figured out.  Everything was going well, I was making progress, getting things done... and then everything went sideways.  Way sideways.

One thing after another.  Every time it seems like I'm doing something right, getting to a better place, something comes along and slaps me down.  And I don't have anyone to whine to right now, which doesn't help.  All I want to do is go back to bed, maybe I'll wake up and be able to start today all over again.  Failing that, I really want to buy a bottle of rum and spend the rest of the day celebrating another F'd up Friday.

But I'm going to do none of those things.

I leave you with my favorite Soundgarden song, which is pretty applicable today:


No comments:

Post a Comment