Saturday, October 11, 2014

Not quite done

I would sincerely like to thank the other bloggers that have reached out over the past couple days.  They've been a lot of help and I appreciate the open ears that let me vent without judgment.  It's been really nice since I haven't really been able to write about any of it.

However, I've decided that I'm not quite done with blogging yet.  This whole aspect of the interweb feels like a dangerous, hurtful, and pointless place right now and I don't really want to be here... but, by god, this has been my little corner online for five years.  While it might feel like a bad place right now, if I leave what do I have left?  I've retreated just about as far as I can online, there's nowhere else to go.

So, while it might not feel good right now, I've decided to fake it until I make it.  I'm going to post pointless drivel whenever I feel like it and hopefully one day it doesn't feel like such a poisonous place anymore.  It might take a while but I'm not going to completely give up on the one place I have left.

All I'm going to say about the previous topic is that I know what I want and what I deserve.  That's what I've been looking for the past couple years.  This time I got hurt.  It happens to all of us, then we pick ourselves up and try again.  So, this weekend I'm going to get drunk as a skunk and then Monday I'll scrape myself off the floor and keep moving forward.

Whether I write about any of that is my choice.  This is MY space, I've peed in all the corners and declared this black page as my property.  If you don't like what I choose to do with it too bad, don't come back.

3 comments:

  1. "I've peed in all the corners ..."

    Oh is that what those ... yellowish ... blotches are in the corners? I was wondering.

    If it helps, I'm getting wasted, too. Decompressing with a pending deadline at work. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is your space on the web.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're claiming your patch in the sand.

    I'll remember not to sit, stand or lean in any corners :)

    ReplyDelete