Thursday, November 6, 2014

The art of seduction - reality

Over the past two years I haven't done much dating or playing, I was focused on finding something special.  Well, now that I'm single again there are a few things that have gotten my juices pumping in unexpected ways.  There have been a few really fun stories over the past couple weeks, I might write about them sometime, that made me remember how much fun it is to seduce a woman.  It's been such a long time since I just wanted to have some fun that I'd forgotten the illicit pleasure of convincing a woman to drop her panties for me.

It's so much fun meeting someone in a non-dating scenario, or on a date but she's uninterested or detached, and turning all that around until everyone is naked, sweaty and spent.  It isn't "I'm getting this chick drunk so she'll fuck me", there's an art to it that is light years past that college, neanderthal mentality.  In fact, it's more fun for me if there's no alcohol whatsoever, it takes a more artful touch to lower her inhibitions.  The more difficult the woman, situation, or scenario is the more mentally rewarding when the panties finally drop, because it's not about the sex, it's about control.

I'm really good at reading people, so I adjust my tactics to whatever will work for that particular woman.  Some need a more assertive approach, others need more subtle tactics.  Some you need to be a little physical with, touching, being close, others need to be mentally seduced before you get into their personal space.  To seduce some women, you have to play coy and let them come to you instead.  Every woman is different, every situation is different, which is why it's so much fun.

Tip for all the guys out there, the largest factors when seducing a woman are paying attention and listening.  Your entire focus should be on her, on the conversation, actually listening and paying attention.  If you are 100% there in the moment, it's easier to get her out of her head and into the moment too.

Now, keep in mind that this isn't a two-bit, pump and dump situation.  I love women, I treat them like royalty (until they want to get dirty), I give them memories that they'll be smiling about for years.  They don't know it when they first meet me but they don't regret it for a moment afterwards.  What gets me off is my partner's pleasure, the more pleasure she has the better for me.  I learn all her sensitive places and work her body to as many orgasms as I can physically give her.

I control the situation and her, getting her to lower her boundaries and do something she wouldn't normally do, then I control her body and reactions to give her the best possible sexual experience.  It's about the control, that's what's what gets me off physically and mentally.  Getting a prissy, stuck up, conservative woman in a suit, naked and begging me to fuck her... Oh, that is the height of entertainment for me.
I could go on and on.

Fun stories.  Maybe I'll write about them some day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say why but every time I read "panties drop" I pictured it like a video game with some sound effects, and VOILA a new set of dropping panties. "You've reached a new level!". Sorry it's probably my mood. But it made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete