Saturday, January 3, 2015

A bit behind

I haven't been very good about keeping the blog up to date recently, I'll admit that I've been busy but it's more than just that.  The last few months have been a bit more of a roller coaster than I'd care to admit and whether I knew it or not I was a lot more lost than I thought I was.  I'm sitting here in the local coffee shop, back from my trip to Australia, and I'm struggling with where I should even start writing.  I need to write and I want to, it just seems like everything is connected and figuring out where to begin will make this is all a lot easier and more understandable.

I'm bleeding a bit today, literally and figuratively, the last few days haven't made any of this clearer.  Coming home should always be a relief and yet this time, for many reasons, it really wasn't.  My brain a mess at the moment, overflowing with so many words and stories.  I suppose I should just start writing and see where this all goes.

I should also tell you all that I'm going to be re-opening my blog on WordPress.  During my trip to Australia I met with three different bloggers that each mentioned how I should, I figured maybe it was time to listen.  So, Sharn, Rambling Goat, and Nonsense Unicorn, I did listen.  Blogger is my home but without WordPress there are so many amazing people that I would never have met, in person and online, so maybe I shouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

There's a lot of catching up to do, especially with the Australia stories, and I'll be putting them up on both sites.  The next week is going to be really crazy for me, getting caught up and back into the swing of being at home, so I think I'll be doing a lot of writing this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Well yay!

    To be honest I've got two blogs one on blogger and one on WP. O, and I got a blog on Tumbler too, but I use that mostly to promote the other two...occasionally write a post there... I love wordpress. I mean blogger is nice and easy to use but WP is just so much more amazing, especially when you are more of a creative person.

    Plus there is always more support on WP from other bloggers... so yay! I'll be happy to welcome you back to WP. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, there are aspects to both that I really like. WordPress definitely has a lot more community and a few other features that are really nice. I've already gotten a lot of good feedback, so it seems like the right choice. :)

      Delete