Sunday, February 1, 2015

Australia: The way more fun threesome pt 1

It was Sunday morning.  Vivian got an early text from B, saying that she was going to swing by for a bit.  Yes, the same B that remarked that I'd looked like Vivian's bitch the previous day.  The comment didn't bother me because she hadn't seen me and Vivian together outside the club.

We all had coffee and a laid back chat.  B and Vivian are frequent playmates and both kinky, so the conversation quickly got dirty.  Her and Vivian talked about how awesome it was to be fisted.  Then Vivian looked at me, turned to B, and remarked at how it would be really awesome to both get fisted at the same time.

Interesting.

Vivian worried for a moment that she'd made me uncomfortable but as far as I was concerned the only thing better than one beautiful, naked woman in Australia was two beautiful, naked women in Australia.  If they wanted to play than I was all for it.

B also mentioned that she wanted to see me tied, which was fine by me.

Both girls had other plans for the day but we made a note to try and get together that night for the tying.  The ladies left, chatting about fun possibilities for the evening.

Originally I planned on going to see a movie but I ended up not really doing anything that day.  It might seem like a wasted day in a foreign country, but it was the first time in a while that I could just sit and be alone.  I caught up on notes and did some writing.  I also took the time to email my parents, let them know that I was still alive.  They probably appreciated that since it was the first time I'd talked to them in a week.

Vivian was back around seven that night.  We ordered Lebanese for dinner.  I'd never had it before.  It was good, it kind of a like spicy version of greek food.  Gyros with a kick.

Around eight B showed up with a couple bottles of wine.  We chatted, drank, and ate for a while.

After dinner, Vivian straightened up and got ready to do some tying.  I was having a great night and it looked like it was going to get better.

Then I got a text from Cat.

I opened my phone, glanced at the message long enough to realize it was a bad one, then switched off my phone and put it down.  It was a nasty message completely out of the blue.  What is it with exes, knowing how to taint an otherwise beautiful moment?

The girls noticed me throw my phone down and asked what happened.

"Fuck that," I said.  "That didn't just happen.  It wasn't a text.  I didn't just get a message.  That can be dealt with tomorrow."

They shrugged and went back to their preparations.  I was determined to keep Cat from ruining the night, I ignored my phone for the rest of the evening.

When Vivian was ready I stripped down to my boxers and got under the suspension frame.  B grabbed some of the couch cushions and put them down where she could watch, wine glass in hand.

Vivian took her time with the rope.  She tied my hands behind my back, slowly draping me in wraps.  She ran the ties across my nipples, watching my reactions.  I'd moan and sigh as the ropes and hands slid around my body.

B watched, sipping at her red wine.

When my chest and arms were tightly tied Vivian moved lower.  She looped the rope around my hips then between my legs.  Eye to eye she watched me as she slowly pulled the rope taught.  My breath caught in my throat, it didn't hurt but feeling the ropes tighten against my cock and knowing that the two women were watching my reactions was quite arousing.

Vivian wove the ropes around my hips and groin, moving slow and deliberate.

B was enjoying the sight.  "I'm objectifying you right now," she said.

I didn't mind.

Vivian stepped back, observing her work with a smile.

"Yeah, you're totally getting objectified," Vivian laughed.

I smiled back.  Getting looked at like a sex object by two hot women didn't bother me at all.

The chest piece that Vivian had tied was secured to the suspension frame, when the hip harness was done she tied that up too and had me lean forward.  For a while I was fully suspended before she loosened the ropes and let me back down.  It was a further than she had taken me before.

Turn about was fair play, so once I was done Vivian prepared to tie B.

B stripped down to her panties, revealing a severely bruised ass.  She was one of the many masochists I met on the trip.  I got a glass of wine and sat down to watch.

Vivian and B play together often.  Vivian quickly had B tied, hands behind her back, legs tied to the supports of the frame.  Vivian was rough with the rope in ways that she hadn't been with me, she knew B's limits and what she liked.  Another bundle of rope got used to hit B across the ass and her thighs, leaving bright red marks.  Next, Vivian got out a vibrator.

Vivian teased B, getting her close with her fingers and the toy but not letting her cum yet.  Then the vibrator started acting up.  Vivian put it away and invited me to "help" her with B.

This hadn't been specifically discussed ahead of time, so I made sure with B that it was okay before I joined in.  I followed Vivian's lead, she was in charge of the scene, and soon my fingers were inside of the tied woman.  We got out another phallic, Australian popsicle and used that too.  Vivian worked B, she knew the B's body, pushing her close and then moving away.  B moaned and strained against the ropes, her body reacting to the four hands on her.

Together Vivian and I worked B to a big orgasm.  Vivian untied her and we put the ropes away.

After the ropes we went outside so Vivian and B could have a cigarette.  Vivian was tired, she'd had a long day and a lot of playing with ropes.  She also had to work in the morning.  It was sounding like she might not be up for any further playing.

B suggested to Vivian could just lay back and enjoy herself, no effort required.  She said that getting eaten out while having B ride her face would be a good energizer.  Like a sexual version of an energy drink.  Vivian seemed okay with that idea.

Well, that seemed like the least B and I could do for Vivian to repay her for tying us.

Stay tuned for pt 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment