Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Not really feeling it

I haven't been blogging much recently, not because things haven't been happening but because I just haven't felt like it.  Surely, that's something that all of us bloggers go through, periods where it comes so easily every day and other periods where it just doesn't.  That's where I'm at now, I'm not feeling that blogging joie de vivre.

This week I got back from a trip overseas to spend time with my daughter.  It'd been far too long.  It was a lot of fun but also a reminder of how hollow this existence feels some days once I returned.

One of the stories that I'll undoubtedly tell at some point is traveling to Holland with Cat, two kids, and our adventures.  The most notable of which was finding myself on the patio of the hotel room with my ex-wife smoking a J in Amsterdam.  That was quite amusing.

When the blogging bug bites again that'll be one of the first stories I'll tell.  Until then, I hope you all are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment